The Access Hub is a sophisticated, single-door entry mechanism that also manages connected Access Readers.
The UniFi Access Hub comes with versatile interfaces, including support for most electric bolts/strikes, magnetic locks, and 12V access accessories such as motion sensors, push buttons, and alarms. The three Ethernet PoE powered reader interfaces minimize need for wiring work and offer a convenient way to add a UniFi G3-Flex surveillance camera for additional security. The seamlessly integrated UniFi Access solution is managed with UniFi Access application. Easily manage users, visitors, schedules, and access policies with the with the intuitive browser-based interface.
- Powered by 802.3bt (PoE++) switch
- Three 802.3af PoE ports for UniFi readers and G3 Flex surveillance camera
- 12V powered and dry relays compatible with most locks
- Four inputs for motion sensors, request-to-exit devices and door position switch
- Managed with UniFi Access Application in UDM-Pro
- DIN-rail mounting
Note: UniFi Dream Machine Pro or Cloud Key Plus is required to run UniFi Access